Terms and Conditions
For more details on how to participate click here>>
- For DE-based and UK-based developers: This promotional offer ('Offer') is offered by Amazon Media EU Sarl, 5 Rue Plaetis, L-2338 Luxembourg (together with its affiliates, 'Amazon') and is only available for new apps and games published to the Amazon Appstore.
For US-based developers: This Offer is offered by Amazon Digital Services LLC.
- To be eligible to take part all developers must have or create a free Amazon Appstore developer account, subject to the terms of the App Distribution and Services Agreement and maintain the account in good standing.
- Offer is valid for developers who have a live app or game in the Amazon Appstore:
• Qualifying apps and games have to have been published to the Amazon Appstore on or after September 25, 2017 and up until November 8, 2017 for US submissions and up until November 23, 2017 for UK and DE submissions.
• You must enter your app or game by completing the Submit my app/game submission form in order to take part. US submissions will be accepted between September 25, 2017 through November 8, 2017. UK and DE submissions will be accepted between September 25, 2017 through November 23, 2017
- All correctly submitted apps and games will be reviewed. Winners will be selected by members of the Amazon Appstore team for the applicable country in their sole discretion. Winners will be notified using the email provided on the submission form by November 30, 2017.
- Limited to developers that comply with conditions of this Offer and correctly complete the Submit my app/game form.
- This Offer is not redeemable for cash. Any recourse to the courts is not permitted.
- This Offer is void where prohibited and in the event of fraud, mistake, or any failure to satisfy any terms of the Offer. Amazon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify this Offer at any time.
- What is a UK/US/DE registered Developer Account?
When you registered as a developer on the Amazon Developer portal you would have selected UK/US/DE as your country/region.
- Can I take part if my account is registered outside UK/US/DE?
No, sorry. This is only open to UK/US/DE based developers - but do keep a lookout for similar campaigns running locally to you.
- How will the apps/games be selected?
The Amazon team will in their sole discretion review and select the apps and games to be promoted on our Appstore featured banner. Submitted apps/games which are rejected during the Appstore review process will not qualify as entries. Only apps/games published on September 25, 2017 or later and entered into the Amazon Appstore Developer Spotlight between September 25, 2017 and November 8, 2017 (US submissions) and November 23, 2017 (UK and DE submissions) will be considered. Once all apps/games have been reviewed, we will announce the selected developers via email and our social media channels. Developers who are not selected to participate will not be notified.
- What is an ASIN?
If your app/game is already published on the Amazon Appstore then the App Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN) can be found in the URL of your app/game on Amazon.co.uk (e.g. the ASIN for Amazon Music is highlighted in red: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-com-Amazon-Music/dp/B00LNJL0GK/).
- Can I submit more than one app/game?
Yes! There is no limit to the number of compatible apps or games you can submit as long as they are published on September 25, 2017 or after.
- How will winners be notified after the submission deadlines?
After the November 8, 2017 (for US submissions) and November 23, 2017 (UK and DE submissions), our Amazon Appstore Team for the applicable country will review each and every qualifying submission and will select the winners by the November 30, 2017.
Winners will be directly informed by email and we will publish winning icons and links to their app/game on the wall of winners plus start to rollout social media. Note: winning apps/games may appear non-concurrently on the UK, DE or US sites.
When the billboard is posted on the applicable Appstore, we will send out an email to all submissions as well as a general announcement highlighting who the winners are and where they can be found on the applicable Appstore.
- Where will my app/game get featured?
Winners will be featured in their local Appstore and may also be featured in additional regions that are participating in the Amazon Appstore Spotlight (subject to being selected for featuring by that region).
- Still need help?
Contact us, selecting the Subject "App Submission and Update" and our friendly support team will be able to assist.